Okay so I made another post here talking about who I think is going to be the shocking death this season. In that post I mention how I think It might be Allison because of various reasons including the fact that I think she’s the baddie this season. Here’s basically the forwards and backwards of why I think that.
- Allison was suffering from serious hallucinations like Stiles, only her’s were incredibly violent and involved her dead psycho (but very hot) aunt.
- When they met silverfinger her made a comment about how Chris needed to be ready to kill the nogitsune even if it was living in his own daughter.
- That mysterious woman that came to talk to Chris while he was in jail (the one that lectured him about the code) asked him all about Allison in a way that made Chris uneasy like she knew something about his daughter that he didn’t.
- Her character has been suspiciously quiet this entire season. Too quiet.
- They’ve made a point this season to show that there is more than one nogitsune. They did this by showing the Japanese businessman that was killed by the Oni when young Chris was on his first mission. And the young American solider that was burned alive. We know that the nogitsune in the American solider is now living in Stiles, but what happened to the one living in the Japanese businessman? This is important because when you think about it Allison has been only dealing with the people that know about the nogitsune inside the Japanese man, where as Stiles has been dealing with Kira and her mother. One of the main survivors in the incident with the nogitsune that possessed the Japanese man was Chris Argent. It would make sense for the spirit to target her family. Chris, specifically.
- If you notice on the chess board Allison’s name is on it…but so is Kate Argents. Now, I don’t know if that means anything important at all. It may, it may not. I just found it odd since they made a point of removing Isaac because he’s out of commission, but left Kate even though she’s been dead since season 1. It could mean something because Kate has been the one haunting Allison, but in the same breath it could mean nothing because Jackson was also left on the board.
what do you all think?
Im going to post my musings and my ramblings on what I think MAY or MAY NOT be happening this season. Right now it seems like one big giant clusterfuck of THE HELL IS GOING ON?????? But Im going to try and sort through it the best I can.
Okay, Starters. Who’s going to die this season. Now, using all my Sherlock fueled evidence I know that its either Scott, Lydia, Stiles, Derek, or Allison.
Scott Lets be real. No one really thinks its going to be this fucker. (confirmed anyhow X )
Lydia She’s already been confirmed for a season 4 (which will be more Lydia centered. X )
Stiles This would be WAY too obvious. This whole season has been a big game of kill vs. not kill Stiles. It would be a cop out to kill the angel. Also, bb is confirmed for season 4. Rest easy fangirls. X
Stiles They could kill off the human Stiles by making him a werewolf in the same way that they killed the kanima inside Jackson in season 1. That way a main character would be permanently dead and they would have to change the title card to give Stiles glowing eyes and fangs but our precious bb would still technically be alive and well. (this might be a stretch)
- I think he’s going to be very important to the Hale storyline which will be fleshed out in season 4 when Peter tries to go for Alpha.
- Something was said to him by his mother that gave him a new direction….we haven’t really been clued into what that is yet.
- They’ve tried to kill Derek before when they threw him off the building in the fight with the Alpha pack last season. Anyone knows that the more times you “kill” a character, the less powerful the death.
- Tyler mentioned something about Derek’s plot arch NEXT season in this interview. (Says it at about 1:24)
- He’s the King on the chess board which can really go either way…but it means he’s a very important piece and basically if he’s taken then game over. That sort of means to me that Derek wont die because he’s key to winning this battle.
- The fans would riot in the streets. >.>
- He’s not confirmed for season 4
- in the promo for one of the final 3 episodes you see him take a bullet for someones (Stiles or Scott) Mind you, this is very important since he had that verbal exchange with the twins where he asked them if they would die for Scott.
- He’s sort of hit a bit of a plateau as far as character development goes. He’s ran quite a few bases and now he’s sort of just that guy who shows up with all the answers and no shirt. (Not complaining)
- She’s a female lead and those are in high demand.
- Honestly thats all I got. Sorry Allison fans >.< I like her too!
- She’s not confirmed for season 4
- the actress is getting a bit old to play a teenager (hollywoods ideas, not mine)
- Tyler Posey said that Allison and Scott are never getting back together. X (Mind you….an actor is not a writer. They have no clue what a writer is going to decide to do. Making a call like that is impossible…unless the character in the relationship is leaving and never coming back.)
- Her character arch is beyond played out. They replaced her as a hunter and a love interest with Kira.
- They (probably) just killed her boyfriend. And if they DIDN’T kill her boyfriend, he’ll have some dramatic turmoil when he wakes up and she’s dead.
- Im fairly convinced thats she’s actually the big bad this season. I talk more about that here.
- They’re introducing another female lead next year (Malia) as well as keeping Kira around and bringing in a third prominent character (uncited: possible rumor) named Meredith (?)
So as y’all can see…Im fairly certain that the death is going to be Allison, but Im not really ruling Derek out either. I wish it could be neither but I don’t write the show. Who do you all think its going to be?
Deep Red - I’m in love with you.
Red - I love you.
Pink - I think you’re cute.
Blue - You’re amazing.
Rose - You’re pretty
Purple - You’re hot.
Violet - I would date you.
Aqua - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lavender - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Amber - I wish you would notice me.
Cream - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.